An easy way to please your guests. These wings are very tasty!
- oil for frying
- 2 lbs Chicken wings *2-4 tbsp Kitchen Guerrilla Pineapple Habanero hot sauce
- 2-3 tbsp salted butter (softened at room temp)
- 1/3 cup pineapple diced into small cubes
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- lemon cut in half
- heat your oil to 350°F *while the oil is heating put the Kitchen Guerrilla Pineapple Habanero hot sauce and butter together in a bowl
- once the oil is hot fry your wings (1/2 at a time if your fryer is small) for about 8-10 minutes till golden brown. Flip them occasionally and fry until fully cooked. If you are unsure use a meat thermometer and check, the internal temperature should register at 165°F.
- once fried, drain them and then place on a dry paper towel to remove excess oil
- immediately while hot, season it well with salt, then transfer to the bowl with sauce and butter, hit it with some lemon juice, TOSS TOSS TOSS! (the heat from the wings will melt the butter even further and mix well with the sauce)
- add the diced pineapple and 2/3 of the sliced green onion and toss more
- neatly place the wings on a plate you'd like to serve it on amd garnish with the remaining scallions